Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat 08

For those of you who have never been to a trunk or treat, let me tell you, you are missing out. What I wouldn't have given to have had one of these when I was a kid. I remember going down to the church was I was little on Halloween for a party, but still... it was nothing like these are. You get more candy at one of these events in 10 minutes, than in 1 hour or regular trick or treating. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the concept, what it is, is everyone comes down to the appointed location and parks their car in a big circle. Some people go all out and decorate the back of their cars--there were some really good ones, but I didn't get any pictures of them, unfortunately. Then, the kids come around and you give them candy. Once they have gone around once, they go around again, and again, and again until all the candy is gone. Usually, I come home and just take about 1/2 the candy they bring home and use that for Halloween night trick or treaters. Anyway, here are some pictures of the fun we had this week.


This is a scene of what it is like. Unfortunately, it is dark, so you can't really see, but there are always tons of people and it really is fun.

My sister and brother in law. They looked so good, I just had to take a picture.Dave and KL. She was really quite intriqued by the fact that people kept putting candy in her little pumpkin, though she was less impressed by the fact that we were not letting her eat it all right then and there. (By the way, doesn't she make a cute little cheerleader?)
Jared and Andria stopped by with their brand new little baby Max. He isn't even a week old and this was the first time I was able to see him because we have been fighting colds and I didn't want to get to close to him under those circumstances. He is such a cute baby with the biggest cheeks. Ethan was having a fun time too, just didn't like posing for the picture.
My cute nephew and niece came too. We had fun seeing them. Brody, L, Evelynne.


CK with her little friends. All these girls are in are neighborhood and born within a week of eachother. Mikayla (Batgirl), Sammy (Snow White), CK (Flower)And here we all are. Though you can't tell, I'm actually a cheerleader too. The girls are just sitting on my stylish skirt. Maybe we will get a better picture tonight...

D (football player...of course), his friend Leevon,
KL (cheerleader), Me (Cheerleader), L (Cat), B (Football player)
CK (Flower)

No comments: