Friday, October 24, 2008

Lunch with Dad

Yesterday morning while walking around Walmart, I had a fun call from Dave asking if I would like to go out for lunch. Of course, I did, but I hadn't planned on anyone to watch the girls, so that meant that they got to come along on our little date as well. Dave was in the mood for tepanyaki so the girls got to witness quite a show! His sister manages a tepanyaki restraunt in MD called Sukura and so whenever we go out there, we go and the kids love it. But, it has been a little while since we have been out there and the last time CK went, she was only KL's age and really doesn't remember it. It was so fun to watch their reactions, especially when they would light the fire. Unfortunately, I didn't have a real camera with me, all I had was my phone, but I still couldn't resist taking a few quick pictures of their rapt expressions!


In case you are wondering what is on CK's head, it is a fireman's hat she made in preschool that morning. She was so proud of it and it was so cute in it, that I just couldn't tell her to take it off.

It was a very fun lunch for all of us! Thanks, Dave.

And by the way, for any of you out there that love tepanyaki, but don't go because of how pricey it can be, let me just suggest going for lunch! The lunch menu is about 1/2 the price, but still more food than you can really eat! We just shared with girls, but if we hadn't, they had a teriyaki chicken on the kids menu for only $5!!! I've paid over $4 for a chicken nuggets happy meal at McD's. Crazy!

1 comment:

nicole said...

How fun to have a lunch date! It looks like the girls really enjoyed themselves. Where did you guys go...and would Todd eat there? You know how picky he is!