Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Flashback...

This morning my little sister came over to my house. My niece had recently found her old cell phone so they charged it up for her so she could play with it. Well, little did Mary know what a walk down memory lane it would be going through all those old pictures she had taken on her phone. She brought it over to show me and there was one that I simply had to blog about. Now, since it is an old cell phone, there is no way to get the pictures off the phone, so I had to actually had to take a picture of the phone. So, obviously, it isn't the best quality, but you still get the picture (no pun intended). This is B on the left and Z on the right.


I laughed so hard when I saw this because I can totally remember this! It was taken about 2 1/2 years ago so they were 3 and 4. It was a Sunday afternoon and we were all at my parents house having dinner when someone looked out the window and saw these two little monkeys watering the lawn. Thankfully the cell phone was handy to capture this moment forever! Just have to love those little boys!

2 comments:

Andrea W. said...

That is hilarious. Boys are a strange breed, I don't think they ever outgrow this desire to commune with nature this way.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I am sooo glad that I was the one who caught this!