Friday, October 24, 2008

My Tireless Twosome Turns 7!!!


4 yrs old

It is hard to believe that 7 years ago and a day, I didn't know my little twins. It is hard to imagine how life was before any one of my kids. It is just hard to imagine how I didn't feel a sense of loss without them! Anyway, today my little cuties turned 7. They are really excited. While B is trying to play it cool, L woke up at 5:30 and then when it was time to leave for school, ran out the door yelling, "I'm 7! I'm 7!" Now, to pay a little bit of photographical tribute to my little sweethearts.

This is one of the earliest pictures of my twins. I tried to find the ultrasound picture of when I found out there were two, but no such luck. Still... here they are early on (B is on the right and L on the left):


Here they are with their daddy just before we left the hospital:


Here is the first picture we have of my boys all together. D (3 1/2 here) has always been such a good big brother to B.



This is as soon as we got them home from the hospital and in their bed for the first time.


L, Me, B... first birthday (D looking on)


Just a couple of cute pics... L 6 mo, B 4mo

Christmas 03


When they first started preschool, it would really wear them out. They would get off the bus and just crash on the couch. This was taken during their first week about 15 minutes after they got home. (August 05)


With their cousin Zach at Grammy's birthday party. Jan 07


Boys sporting their mohawks that Tracey and Emma gave them. April 08



Blessing Outfits... 3 mo.
(don't know if you can tell from this or any of the other baby pics, but B use to have the bluest eyes! By about 1, they started turning green, then settled on a light brown. Still very cute!)


1 Year Old


2 Years Old


3yrs old


Preschool...4yrs old



Preschool...5 yrs old


Kindergarten (almost 6)


1st Grade (almost 7)




9 comments:

Liz Richins said...

**sniff** It makes me miss the condo!

Larsens said...

say it aint so!! i cant believe they are that old!!!! i keep thinking they are about 2 at the oldest! HOLY MOLY! happy birthday kiddos! we love you

Sally said...

Cheryl, they are totally gorgy. Seriously. They are so striking. When you found out they were twins, had you had any idea? And how did you react when you learned that?! I don't remember....

Lynnae said...

Wow!! They are adorable. I loved teaching them in primary last year. They were so fun. It has been fun seeing them grow up. I can't believe they are 7.

Some Kind of Crazy said...

Woman, I am impresed with how organized you are! We have an 8th birthday next week and it would take me hours to try and find pictures like you have. How do you do it all?!

bethiepoos said...

awww they are soo cute cheryl!! you have such beautiful children!
xxx

Marcie said...

Cheryl,
Wish the twins happy birthday for us! I hope that you take L to the Mall! Miss you lots!

Tabby said...

Cheryl I loved looking at all the pictures and seeing how your twins have changed and grown up!

You are such a wonderful mother!! I can't even imagine having twins...I mean did you ever sleep for the first two years of their life??? It takes a very special woman to be a mother of twins!

Andrea W. said...

How fun to get to watch you B&L grow up right here on your post. I loved it. They are beautiful children.