Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Obessesion


I have previously mentioned that I may have a little bit of O.C.D. Well, one of the things that I just spend way to much time obsessing about is Twilight. This book series has brought me hours and hours of entertainment! I'm getting so excited for the movie (only 39 more days!!!!). I am also excited for this because my cute little friend from WI, Emma, and awesome sis-in-law Katie from WA are both flying down to go see the movie with me! I already have my babysitter booked for that day! I actually booked her about a month ago. I'm not taking any chances of missing this movie and a day with my girls. Anyway, this week, there was a new trailer released and I just can't get enough of it. So, I thought I'd allow all you the same pleasure of watching it. Please enjoy!! (to the left :-) )

2 comments:

nicole said...

I am right there with you! How fun that you're friends are coming to see it with you. I feel like we should get a whole huge group and rent out a theater to see it. There sure are enough fans out there that love it. Todd just watched the preview with me and he even said it sounded interesting! I may have to drag him with me one of the times I see it. Yes, I figure I'll see it more than once.

Lynnae said...

I can not wait either. John said that he has his name on the list at AMC for the employees to get a movie poster. I am keeping my fingers crossed. This is the one time that I have wanted/waited for the movie poster.