Friday, October 31, 2008

Field Trip

This week I got to go be a chaperone for B & L's field trip. Since cousins Z and A are also in their class, I got to go with them too. In fact, when the teacher gave me my "assignment" of who I would be in charge of, it was my 4 favorite first graders. She asked if she should apologize for not giving me a break, but I told her I wouldn't have it any other way. Also, who better to keep them all in line then me? Anyway, we had a fun time, although it was VERY hot. I think the high was like 94, and it was VERY sunny with almost NO shade. Still, I'm glad I was there. We went out to a place called Fun Farm. They talked to the kids about farming corn, then took them on a little "cow" train ride, they got to go in the corn maze, play on hay stacks and finally pick out a pumpkin.

Here they are inside the maze.
L, A, B, Z
Playing on Haystacks: Z and B

L and A on the cow train
B and Z on the cow train

L and A on the top of the haystack tower
Their friend, Tanner, B, Z, L, and A

1 comment:

Lynnae said...

That would be so much fun. They look so cute and how neat to have pictures of all of them together.