Friday, September 12, 2008

Let's Make a Deal!

CK and cousin Sam

Looks like getting ready to bite on her toenails...a favorite hobby of hers these days.


This morning, I had to go Visiting Teaching. I had a last minute problem with my childcare arrangements, so I brought the little girls with me. We went to my friend's house, who is very aptly named Joy. Joy is the kind of person, who, although, her son is grown and married and no longer lives there, she has toys to bring out for the kids to play with, even though she doesn't have any grandchildren yet. Well, needless to say, CK and KL had quite an enjoyable time. As we were leaving and loading in the car, I told CK to put her seat belt on. She gave me very stern look, put her hands on her hips and said, in her very raspy voice, "Mom, if you want me to put my seat belt on, den you have to pwomise to bwing me to dis house again." Little stinker!

No comments: