Saturday, September 13, 2008

Check out our designs!

My sister, sister in law, and I love to decorate. We have a blog going for some of our projects. I am slowly getting all done. So far, I haven't put up any of my house, but it's coming.... In the meantime, go check it out. We put my sister-in-law's house on there. Her house is getting ready to hit the market and we have a question we need answered! She has a downstairs family room with some blue stripes painted on the wall. Her realtor thinks they should be painted over. We want your opinion!! There is a pole on our website. Click here to go there and vote now! Thanks!

2 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love that you are all about blogging...so much fun!

Andrea W. said...

Wow, you've really taken to this blogging thing. I loved the design blog. I feel so privileged that you helped me paint a wall once! I need you here!