Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Beautiful Ballerina

CK takes dance class with her little friend. She loves it. Whenever we play card games together and I say I'm going to shuffle the cards, she gets quite perplexed. Finally, she said, "Mom! That's not how you shuffle. This is how you shuffle." She then took the cards and brushed them up against the floor just like she would do with her foot when doing "shuffle, kick" in tap! Here are just some little pictures of the two little ladies before heading over to class.


Here CK said she wanted to dance like Mom and Dad
Just another little funny about her... We, unfortunately, are sometimes plagued with cockroaches. My sister absolutely loathes them. They are to her what snakes are to me, and CK spends a lot of time at her house. One day she looked at me and said, "Mom, when we see a cockwoach, we scweam and wun."

"We are suppose to scream, huh?"

"And wun.," she added solemnly while nodding. What a cute little stinker!

No comments: