Saturday, September 13, 2008

I'n 4!

Here are just a few pics from CKs 4th bday. Her bday was the day before Labor day, so we had a nice little Sunday dinner on her bday here, then a swimming party the next day at Grammy's house with a couple of her friends. Well, 1 friend and her cousins. She really missed her 2 favorite girl cousins that day though! Next time Maile and Leilani... next time...

Obviously, we reused the same cake from the day before.
It was quite pretty. She decorated it herself!
Here she is with one of her best fwiends, Sammie.


I tried to upload a video her birthday dinner on Sunday, but after 3 hours of waiting for it to upload, I gave up. To anyone who is out there and has put videos on their blog, is that normal? How long is it suppose to take? I hope it I get it figured out because there is a really cute video of L doing the hula in the grass skirt that Jared and Andria brought her back from Hawaii.

No comments: