Friday, September 26, 2008

Crafts 08

Yesterday, we decided to have some fun with crafts. We got a hold of some old cabinet doors and I have a great neighbor who has some fun stencils, so we decided to get a jump on some Christmas Crafts. I set up a couple of tables and we just spread out and went to town. It was fun and I always love anything that makes me think of Christmas. Her is a pic of my sister hard at work. This was after it had died down quite a bit. It was pretty hopping for a while there!

Here are some of the things I did. I used the cabinet doors, then used scrapbook paper over the inside panels and stenciled over that. I just love the look it gives. The Silver Blades one had a raised panel, so I just stenciled right on the panel. I love the way that one turned out too. So if you ever come across old cabinet doors... grab them! They make for fun art projects!

7 comments:

nicole said...

I'm so jealous! What cute projects. Todd and I drove by Jill's house last night and saw all of them in front of her house and I thought they were great. What fun gifts too!

Andrea W. said...

I really shouldn't have moved away from you and maybe you would have rubbed off on me more. Where do you get your energy?

Cheryl said...

Andrea, you could always come back!!!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Thank you soooo much again for this!

Larsens said...

stop having fun without me! i wanted to be there so bad. your signs are ADORABLE! you gotta help get some done when i come down! miss you

Erin A said...

You are the WOMAN! Those look amazing!

by michelle shirley said...

Wow! I want to be invited over for a craft day!!! Love the blog! U have such a beautiful family.