Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Here we go!

I have been semi-sucessful at downloading all my pictures over the last couple of days, hence I haven't posted anything in 2 whole days! But now, I have a ton of pictures to put up. These aren't in chronological order. Mostly, just in the order that I found the pictures today!

June 08: Enjoying lunch out on the porch swing at the family cabin.
CK, B, D, L

5-26-08: KL's first birthday! We celebrated a couple of days after her birthday because she adn I were out of town on her birthday for a friend's wedding.



11-06: While my brother in law was playing football at UofA, we use to get season tickets. The kids just loved going down the games and idolizing their amazing uncle! Here is one night after a game we were at.
L, B, D and Dave

4-07: This is as the spring scrimage: Josh, Scottie, D, B, Spencer, Tyton, Annie, With Wilber, the school mascot! Josh, B, D, Scottie

Halloween 06: We went all UofA! All the boys were not only UofA football players, but Spencer Larsen players! This was again a problem with all the pro ASU people around here. At one point D came up to me with tears in his eyes and said, "Mom, everyone keeps saying UofA stinks!" The adults included! This is where I decided it was ok for my kids to learn to trash talk!
B, D, J

Yes, as scary as it is, that is me in the middle! I was the superfan.
B, L, Cheryl, CK, D

5 mo. old KL. Pretty cute...

5-08: D getting his bear award at cub scouts with Mom and Dad

11-07: When Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Allan came to visit:
D, Grandma, KL, CK, Grandpa Allan, B, and L
Grandma and KL

Of all the Haloween's with my kids, this has to be one of my favorite cosutmes. CK was Wonder Woman. She did this so she could match with my nephew's costume...
The Flash! And boy can he run when he is in this costume too! Aren't they cute little superheros?
L was obviously Cinderella. Isn't she lovely? Unfortunately, I never got around to getting the boy's pictures taken. Of course, it is no surprise that they were UofA football players. This year, we are thinking of branching out a little bit for them. They are thinking of being Bronco football players!

B&L's bday party! we were suppose to play kick ball at the park, but as soon as started, the sprinklers came on. Oh well. They had fun anyway.
B & cousin Z

Nov. 07: L with cousin A at her first dance recital

Fall 07: L, crazy hair day at school

March 07: We took the kids to Sea World. Since I was 7 months pregnant at the time and CK was too little to go on any rides, she and I spent a lot time looking the animals by ourselves. She especially just loved these polar bears.
Spring 07: Can't remember the exact reason for this one. I imagine it was for some "nerd" day at school.


January, 2007... This is something that you NEVER see down here. This was taken at my sister's house. In all my life living here, I have never seen snow stick to the ground. It was fun, so I let D (age 9 here) miss the school for the morning so we could go and "play" in the snow. Here he is collecting snow to go and show is class.
L (6)
Me, CK(3): Overlooking the white golf course
B(6)
B, L, D, CK with the snowman

2 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Cheryl, don't be scared when I say this, but it just makes me so happy to have you back in my life! I love seeing all your darling kids. Although it kind of breaks my heart to see pictures of D because he's so old which makes me have to admit that Anna is so old.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I am just loving that you blog. It is fun to check all the time and see how cute my neices and nephews are!