Saturday, September 13, 2008

I think I've got it!

I'm obviously getting the hang of this whole blogging thing. I'm sorry there are so many posts from the last couple of days, but I'm going through all my pictures and trying to "scrapbook" about 4 years worth pics. Well, I know I won't go back that far, but it has been that long since I've scrapbooked, so just just brace yourselves! There are going to be a lot of postings going up over the next few days as I try and get all my pictures organized! I certainly don't expect anyone to feel like they have to go through it all. It's really just for me. :-)

4 comments:

Larsens said...

gee cheryl!! you really are getting a hang of this whole blog thing. dang i miss those kids.. all of them. i cant believe how many of the cousins go to the same school. i am jealous.... so is tyton boy. yea kl for having curly hair.. amongst the rest of her cuteness. and thanks for the shout out for spence. but speaking of football.. if you want to go to a game we'll get you tickets if you get your family up here! we miss you guys and love you all!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Ok, I love all the posts and I am pretty sure it is safe to say I have the best looking neices and nephews around! i can't beleive David is in 5th grade!?!?!? When did that happen? Let me know if you figure out the video thing before me!

The Curtis Family said...

Hello I'm Katie. (Hi Katie). I'm a blogging addict. Welcome to the club Cheryl!

(notice how long it took me -- or not -- to come inside and look at your blog?)

Cheryl said...

That's why I love you katie!!! You'll notice I already linked your blog to mine!