Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cute little baby!


KL obviously loves her dinner! We had tortellini last night for dinner. She was having so much fun eating and playing, so we just had to get some video! As you will see, she has really gotten into making herself giggle. (I'm not quite sure what is up with the tongue!)




She has also learned how to be so reverent during the prayer. Usually, she when it is time for prayer, she will run over and kneel down with everyone else (sometimes, she does try to pull the one-knee kneel like daddy). She is also learning a couple of signs. Anyway, we really have fun with her!

4 comments:

Larsens said...

dang she is cute!! i love how she stops to think about the milk..she is so cute. i cant believe how much she is learning. i guess i keep thinking she will just pick up where we left off!

Eliza said...

Oh, she is sooooooo very cute, Cheryl! It's so fun to meet all these cute kids of yours. I love the ballernia girls too.

Andrea W. said...

Oops, I forgot my sister was here today and logged in so that "Eliza" was really me.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I have the cutest neice! I love it! I just want to grab her chunky body and squeeze it!