Friday, September 26, 2008

Andria's Baby Shower

Last Saturday, we celebrated forth coming arrivial of baby Max! We decided to do this by throwing a shower for his mom, Andria. (She is Dave's cousin who has lived here about 2 years now and has been gracious enough to always come and hang out with us. We quite love her!) Andria and Jared have one other little boy, but I hadn't met her before she had him, so I had to jump on this opportunity to throw a shower for her! Here is the sweet mommy...


We played a really fun game courtesty of Beth. She had a present and had it wrapped in several layers of paper. We took times opening 1 layer at a time and each new layer had some directions. This is a picture of my sister Mary who is due about 2 weeks after Andria. Her direction said that she had to preform a dance for everyone.Here are the 2 preg-o's having a sock matching/folding contest.
One of the things said to have a grandma drink a sippy-cup of juice in less than a minute. Here is my mom doing the duty. I think the glasses really do a great job to emphasize the whole "grandma" thing! Love you, mom!
Beth falling victim to her own game...she had to suck a pacifier for 30 seconds.

4 comments:

bethiepoos said...

oh dear!!!

Eliza said...

How fun, I'm always needing fun shower games. I kind of hate a lot of them, but this looks like a great time. Cute pregnant moms.

Andrea W. said...

Oh my gosh, can you believe I just did that again? Oh well it's actually good because I also wanted to say that your Mom hasn't changed at all, she looks great!

Mary-Sunshine said...

The food was the best and the game was a blast! good times!