Monday, December 8, 2008

Ward Christmas Party


Saturday night was our 3rd Christmas party of the season. I actually forgot to take pictures of our 2nd one, but that was a small one here at our house for the Stake YW Presidency. We had dinner and then did a gift exchange and socialized. Fun time, but not much picture worthy.

Saturday's ward party was another matter! There was a cute little nativity pageant that a couple of my nephews took part it as seen above. There was also a humorous skit that Dave was asked to take part it. It was the 12 days of Christmas. They had 6 guys that would run across the stage when their day was sung. Each guy had 2 days to represent. They were suppose to have a prop, or action, costume, whatever to do as they ran across. I know that probably doesn't make a lot of sense, but watch the video and you will see what my ramblings mean. I only recorded the last of the 12 days since that was the only with all of them. It was funny and everyone got a big kick out of it. Dave was 3 french hens (and yes, that is an actual hen--cornish gaming to be exact-- that he is carrying), and 9 ladies dancing. You made us all proud, honey!

2 comments:

Andrea W. said...

I love all the parties we get to go to this month. It always makes me wonder why we save them all for December. I think we should party more all year long. Funny video, Dave in a skirt, on a stage, dancing is not something I ever thought I'd see :)

Liz Richins said...

HILLARIOUS!