Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Yesterday, for the twins homework, they were suppose to write down what their favorite thing about the holidays is. I had to put this on here because this is what B wrote. I know it is hard to read and to phonetically sound out his words, but give it a try:


Now for the translation as he read it to me: My favorite [he has recently learned that ph makes the "f" sound] thing I love is home and mommy. B, you are certainly one of my favorite things too! I was pretty surprised. I don't know if I would have thought that my home and family were my favorite things at Christmastime when I was 7. At any rate, could I ask for a better Christmas present?

3 comments:

Mary-Sunshine said...

Cheryl, I just love that boy! LOVE HIM!!!!

Lynnae said...

He sure does have a tender side. That note is a keeper.

Andrea W. said...

Ohhhhh, so cute. It seems like boys really love their mamas. What a sweet boy.