Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pretty Christmas Dress

One of my big weaknesses at Christmas time is getting my girls beautiful little Christmas dresses. I am actually at a point where I really only need to buy for L, since I have amassed such a stash of them! Naturally, since this last Sunday was the first one since Thanksgiving, I had the girls all in red. CK wanted me to take a picture of her, which I was more than willing to do since she is sporting one of my favorite dresses of all time! All you can really see here is the over coat, but that is the best part! It has a cute little red, short-sleeved dress underneath. I just love it!

She wanted me to take a picture of the back of her so she could see the back of her hair.
Anyway, I'm sure that you will be able to see more cute little dressy Christmas clothes in the coming weeks, but I just couldn't resist the oppurtunity to put this one up! She really is a fun, cute little girl!

1 comment:

Andrea W. said...

She looks so cute, I love that she knows it too!