Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dance Recital

Last night was the girls dance recital. What fun it was! L decided to take cheerleading this semester instead of dance. Both girls had 2 dances (or in L's case, 1 dance and 1 cheer). L also got to show off some of her tumbling prowess. Here are some video and pictures to document how my little girls shined! I know I'm a little bit prejudice, but I think they are petty cute!

Here is CK with her bff and neighbor Sammie.

Here they are during a dance. They wouldn't stand by anyone but each other. What cute little girls!
L

L and Anna
L doing a handstand during the tumbling. Have to say, I was pretty impressed by how straight she was! (Also a little impressed with me for timing the picture so well!)
L's cheer (she's the on the far right)


L's cheerleading dance (far right again)


L's tumbling


CK's tap dance
(left side...about 4th from the end... at least at the start)


Unfortunately, the cutest video of all wouldn't load. It was Lani's 2nd dance and it was 3 minutes long which seemed just a little much for this poor old computer to upload. I'll try again tonight before I go to bed, but I hope you enjoy the rest!

2 comments:

Andrea W. said...

I don't think there's anything cuter than little girls tap dancing, and those outfits - oh! Super impressed with L's coordination. Darling girls.

bethiepoos said...

oh my goodness that was soooo cute cheryl!!!!
does everyone agree that L was the best cheerleader by far!!!!
I love these cute girls! do you think mark would approve of me sending kyle and brody along to dance????