Sunday, May 10, 2009

You Know You've Made It Big...

Dave came home this week and showed me this. The Supreme Court was nothing compared to this. He is pretty pleased! I mean, Colbert? Colbert?! He has long been a hero around here and Dave is honored to have made it to this point. What a high point in his career!

You have to skip to 4:15...

Unfortunately, some of you, my faithful viewers ;) have been unable to get this to load. Just in case you find yourself in that boat, here is a link to it.




5 comments:

Larsens said...

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! that is awesome!! we LOVE colbert around here. GO DAVE!! the supreme court was cool and all... but the colbert report! that is so fun!

Mary-Sunshine said...

It doesn't show anything! What is it! I want to see it!

Abby Annis said...

It wouldn't load for me either :(

The Curtis Family said...

boo I can't see it either! Can you post a link?

Abby Annis said...

Too funny! I love Colbert!