Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Happy Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day! The best present I got was a Sunday afternoon nap! Yea!!! I really loved it.

I also got a bunch of flowers, so I thought I would take some pictures of them.

Look at all these beautiful tulips! The yellow ones were from Dave and the colored ones were from my sister.

This little bouquet was from D. He got dressed for church nice and early then went outside and picked all these for me.

This little potted plant was from CK. She painted to pot in preschool and then potted it. She brought it home on Thursday and was just too excited for me to wait to open it on Sunday so I got it early. It also came with a coupon book that has things like a bubble bath and free hugs... which she has been very religious in giving me!I just love being a mom and these sweet little things my kids do make me love it more. It may be true that nothing makes me crazier than my kids, but it is even more true that nothing makes me happier! I feel so blessed to be a mother and I feel equally blessed that I have the mom and mother in law that I do. I love you both! Hope you had a great day too!

1 comment:

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love the tulips, they are my favorite flower! how pretty! tell ck i want some free hugs too! i am a mom too! and tell hula i am wearing my washington shirt today!