Monday, May 18, 2009

Simple Pleasures of a 4 Year Old

Before Dave and I went to DC, I had told the kids that if they were very good while we were gone, we would bring them back a present. CK got very excited and very specifically requested that I bring her make-up. I told her we would see. Apparently, while I was gone, she told my sister over and over that she would be getting her own make-up. She was quite excited. Thankfully, I didn't disappoint. Dave had his reservations about getting it, but I couldn't resist. The next day, we were at my parents for Sunday dinner and she very graciously offered to beautify everyone.

Here she is making over my little sister, Katy.


The final product... it is hard to see because I made a point of buying very light colors, but still... you can make out the mustache on Katy's cheek.Here is KL kicking back after she had been made over.

And now it was CK's turn! This is my neice Anna putting make up on her.

No comments: