Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Honey!

I didn't get this post up last week, not because it isn't significant, but just because I didn't. Sorry, honey!

(a couple of years ago in Hawaii)

Anyway, last Thursday was his birthday. I'm so grateful for him. He is a great dad who loves me and his kids and we love him back. He is a hard worker who never gives up and I'm so thankful for his work ethic.

Here he is sharing his special treats with his girls. They love cuddling up with him as he shares his gummy bears with them. (B knows how much he loves gummy bears so he got his money and went and bought him a bag for his birthday.)

Our party was a simple one which is just wanted he wanted, though the kids just couldn't fathom why we weren't having everyone over. I had to keep reminding them it was about what Dad wanted not them. Some of them also couldn't figure out why he spent the whole day at work. At about lunch one of the twins just exasperated and just asked, "when is dad finally going to get home?!?!?)
With the kids who love him the most!

Hope you had a great day, Dave! We love you!

No comments: