Friday, November 28, 2008

Viva La Coldplay!!!

We had the amazing experience of going to see Coldplay on Wednesday night. Wow!!! This is the second time we have seen them live. The first time was about 2 1/2 years ago in Las Vegas. They were every bit as good as I remembered!

Here we are waiting for the concert to start. Elena (a friend of Julia's), Julia, Emma, Me, and Dave.

I think this was at the end of the opening song. Aweso


I just liked the way this turned out with the big spotlight and the silhouette of Chris Martin.
About 2/3 of the way through the concert, they left the stage and came down into the middle of the audience. They had a little platform built right on top of the bleachers and they sung a couple of songs from there. They were right below us!
The end of their last song before their encore (their encore was Yellow.... what a way to end!)

This video is from their opening song.



These next couple are from when they were singing right by us. (sorry you get to hear me screaming with, what by this point, my very hoarse voice, but I just couldn't help myself!) First: The Scientist


This next clip is from a song that the drummer, Will Champion sang, but I don't know the title.


So... if any of you ever get the opp0rtunity to go and see Coldplay live, I would highly recommend it!!!! It is quite an experience! What a night.

2 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Hey Cheryl, it's Jess Betz. I was blog hoppin and saw this post. I went on Wed to the show too and LOVED it!!! They were SO good live. I wish so bad I could go back soon! I'm glad you did a post about them. that is cool that you were so close when they were in the audience, I was on the otherside!

Bitter Larry said...

So... we ended up going in SLC, and it was great - one of the best shows I've ever seen. Too bad we didn't get to go w/ you guys, but I'm glad the tickets all went to good use & that you had a good time.

Jordan