Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Piano Recital

Last night was the kids piano recital. Their teacher gave all the kids Christmas Carols to play, which is just great for me! He lives next door (which has been very convenient for us), and so I went by his house in the afternoon to drop off some punch bowls. I saw that he had decorated for the recital quite festively, so I decided the kids also needed to be dressed accordingly.


D went first and he had 2 songs. His first time around, he played "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas."
L played "We Wish You A Merry Christmas".

B played "Jolly Old St. Nicholas". CK kept pulling on my legs the whole he was playing so I had a hard time getting a good shot. They kept coming out blurry. I finally got this one to come out clear, but it was as he was bolting away from the piano.
KL had a great time too. She loved their fish tank!

1 comment:

Everyday Moments said...

Cheryl, Glad I found your blog through the Curtises. Wondering if you piano teacher has any openings. I've tried teaching these kids myself...but I think it might be time to get a professional teacher!

Carla