Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We have finally made it through all of Halloween. We all had fun, but I can't way I was at all upset to pack up all the decorations and costumes and say good bye till next year. Here are just a couple of pictures from the day... I was pretty busy and didn't manage to take many, but I figured it was ok since this was like the 4th time we had dressed up and somewhere along the way had taken pictures of everyone.


First, we had the twins class party. As I mentioned before, they aren't allowed to dress up at school, so they just had a party. The great thing about it was that their teacher invited any parents who wanted to come and little brothers and sisters as well. Here is KL and Sam with B. I realized while I was taking this picture that I was missing CK. Good think I took this picture and noticed that because when I went to go and find her, she had left the building. This was just as school was getting out, so who knows how far she would have gone and what crowd she would have gotten lost in amid all the commotion!


Here are all the Broncos. My 2 nephews also dressed up as football players, so we were a nice little crowd. D took great care to be as close to Eddie Royal (the Denver player he was) as he could. He made me go and buy gloves for him to wear, and he found a towel to hang from his pants, and you can't tell, but he even found a little gold ring to put in his ear. He got to trick or treating with the big kids this year. It was a little hard to let my baby go off and do this, but he had a great time and came home with so much candy, it was falling out. He had a fun night!
We have finally made it through all of Halloween. We all had fun, but I can't way I was at all upset to pack up all the decorations and costumes and say good bye till next year. Here are just a couple of pictures from the day... I was pretty busy and didn't manage to take many, but I figured it was ok since this was like the 4th time we had dressed up and somewhere along the way had taken pictures of everyone.

1 comment:

bethiepoos said...

I love your kids cheryl!!

well done david for being such a good example!! I am soo glad my little boys have so many examples around them of how to be good!!! It makes me happy to see how all the older kids look out for the little ones, its very special!!
thankyou for being such a good mom xxxxx