Saturday, November 8, 2008

Fun Friday

I had a fun day yesterday. It started out with a breakfast with some of my great neighbors. My awesome friend and creative inspiration, Kimberly, had a birthday a couple of weeks ago. She didn't say a word about it until after the big day was over, but we couldn't let her get away with that. Jill and I decided a breakfast date would be fun, but with sick kids and busy schedules, we had to keep postponing it until yesterday. Here we all are as we were leaving. Unfortunately, this was taken after Julie and Erin had already left, sorry, girls, we had fun with you too! Also, I tried to put in a picture of our recently moved neighbor, Ali, but I couldn't upload the picture, but we were thinking of you too, Ali!


After breakfast, CK and I headed over to the hospital to visit my newest little niece Elsie Ilene who was born Thursday morning. She so cute with a chubby little face and more hair than probably all of my kids have had put together. When we got there, my dad was already there. Here is my dad, Elsie, and CK.
Mary and Elsie

5 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Tell Mary congratulations on a BEAUTIFUL baby! I love her name too. It's so fun for me to see your siblings and parents and brings such good memories back of hanging at your parents' house. They were all so good to us it makes me happy to see them.

Also, I think you guys are extremely brave to attempt breakfast with all those cute kiddies!

Liz Richins said...

I'm dying to get my hands on that sweet pink bundle!

bethiepoos said...

isnt she just beautiful!!! oooooh If could squeeze her cheeks right now!!!

Ali said...

Hey Cheryl, found your blog - thanks for inviting me to breakfast the other day, it was a lot of fun, and that bread pudding came in super handy that afternoon!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I just love those pictures! Thanks Cheryl. I might need you to send them to me!