Sunday, August 9, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009... Part 7: BBQ at Kristy's

One of the last nights we were there, my cousin Kristy invited us over to her house for a BBQ. Her sister was there from Texas and had just had a birthday so it was so fun to see everyone. We had to miss our family reunion for this side of the family earlier that month, so I was really excited to see some of the family, and quite thankful to Kristy who was willing to have everyone over.

Kristy and I are only 2 months apart and have always been close (actually there were 4 of us girls born within a year of each other! It was always fun).
This is the 2 of us.
We both have little girls close to the same age. They had lots of fun playing with each other too. Here is CK and Alli
(I had really wanted to find a picture of me and Kristy at this same age too, but oh well! Even if I found one, my scanner isn't working so it wouldn't have done much good.)

Here are some of the family members hanging out:
Aunt Edie, Jason, Alan, Tyler, Mariana
My mom with her oldest sister, Aunt Edie
My dad with the birthday girl, Aimee. I haven't seen Aimee in years. I'm so glad our vacations overlapped a little bit!

Spencer was there, so of course the boys were thrilled that he played football with them.

KL and Tyton enjoying their deserts

1 comment:

Sally said...

I remember meeting Kristy! Hi, Kristy!