Saturday, August 8, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009... Part 6: Football Star

Towards the end of the week, my little sister and brother in law came up. We were all getting a little homesick because we had been gone almost 2 weeks at this point, so it was fun to get to see them. We brought Mike and Marcie (Dave's brother and sis in law) to come along so the boys could meet Spencer. As it turns out, Marcie's brother has been a die hard Bronco's fan since birth so he wanted to come and meet Spencer too, as well as Marcie's parents. It was a beautiful night and we just enjoyed playing out on the grass.

Here is our most famous family member:

Here he throwing the ball around with all the kids.Spence with Brody (Marcie's brother), Preston (my nephew), Mike (Dave's brother), Sam (Marcie's dad) and Caden (my other newphew)
Annie with our little Gunnar
Ty and KL
CK and KL with Katy. They were so excited to see her too! She drove up with Annie and Spencer.
Ty loves to get thrown up in the air. And let me tell you! Spence can really make him fly. He kept running up to Spencer and asking to go "high in the sky." I got this great pic that shows just how high he can really go.

I showed it to my mom not realizing just what it would do! Spencer got quite a lecture from Grammy forbidding him from ever doing that to her grandson again!

4 comments:

bethiepoos said...

oooh that is scray! thankgoodness he is a pro footballer!

bethiepoos said...

I meant to say scary not scray! hehehhe

Larsens said...

it was a BEAUTIFUL night! and the company was even better!!! miss you guys. cant wait til san diego!

Erin A said...

Very impressive picture--I can see how he would have gotten a lecture though.