Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cute School Clothes

This year before school started, I decided the last thing my kids needed were new clothes. As it is, I can barely get their clothes in their dressers. Well, when the first day of school came, I was pretty embarrassed about what my kids were wearing. I realized that while yes, they do have a lot of clothes, they aren't in the best shape. This is especially true of L. She is really tough on her clothes. They all had holes in the knees and paint all over! Anyway, I went through and threw out most of her clothes and then got her a couple of new outfits. This was my favorite. It is just so sassy... just like my girl!

I had already bought CK plenty of clothes because of the uniforms, but still! I just think she looks cute in them! (She decided she wanted to pose just like her big sister).

KL wanted her picture too after her sisters. Of course, I obliged. D jumped in the picture too.

2 comments:

Erin A said...

I have always loved new school clothes. Because my mom hated shopping, we would always go through the Sears catalog to pick what we liked. (That makes me sound like I'm 75 years old!)

Mary-Sunshine said...

My neices are soooo cute! And my nephew is just the sweetest big brother!