Monday, May 9, 2011

Yoga

A few weeks ago, I was on the phone when my nephew was over. He and KL were trying to put on a movie. My Yoga video was in the DVD player. Since I was on the phone, I was distracted as they were frantic about some sort of problem with the movie. I eventually realized that they were climbing all over me because they were trying to turn on the movie. Naturally, I removed the yoga, thinking that they would be happy so they could turn on whatever they were after. However, that only made them scream louder. I eventually put my phone conversation on hold and tried to listen to them. It turns out that they were trying to turn on the Yoga, because they "want to get stwong." I turned around to realize that they had the yoga mat out, as well as some small free weights. After I got it one, Sam faithfully completed his work out (KL was less committed to the process).

My yoga tape is a Biggest Loser one, and Bob is the trainer on the video. I couldn't stop laughing when at one point, I heard Sam turn to KL and say, "Bob thinks I'm doin a gweat job."

3 comments:

Some Kind of Crazy said...

I love that! I have a biggest loser video too and whenever I turn it on I have a little shadow next to me trying to workout with me.

Abby Annis said...

That's so cute! My girls committed themselves to yoga once. That lasted about a day. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the birthday wishes! Good to hear from you. Love you!

Name Without End said...

I love yoga and reading this and seeing Sam Brown the asanas made my day.