Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A TEENAGER!!! WHAT!?!?!

When did my baby boy get old enough to be a teenager? Aren't only older people suppose to have kids that old? Isn't amazing how relative time really is and how fast it can fly? It really does feel like I blinked a few months ago, and my itty bitty little guy turned into who he is today. He really is a good kid, even though we may sometimes butt heads. I know that he really does want to do what's right, and I couldn't be more proud of him!
While I was out visiting few friends a couple of months ago, I found these PJ's and thought it was so funny that they would make them for someone his size. My friend and I laughed so hard. He has yet to wear them.

His favorite kind of cake---Ice Cream Sandwich Cake

Holding one of his adoring little sisters who was mesmorized by the candles.

2 comments:

The Curtis Family said...

Happy birthday David! Love those jammies. Have you seen those man-sized (literally) Underoos at Walmart? Superman, Batman, the works. I laugh every time I see them. Could be the perfect Fathers Day gift...

Erin A said...

Wow! It always surprises me when I see kids who seemingly grew up overnight when I don't feel that I could have possibly aged the same amount.

Those PJ's are hysterical!

The cake sounds like it could be my favorite too! Is there a recipe online somewhere?