Friday, May 13, 2011

The thing I never thought would happen, has happened! We have actually started our house. It is exciting, yet still very overwhelming. We got started a couple of weeks ago. Much to Dave's embarassment, we had a "ground breaking". We got a bunch of shovels, had dinner at the little picnic area across the street and had one of future neighbors take our picture. It was a fun FHE.



By the end of that week, we officially had a sign marking our lot with our builder. Even little flags in the back marking our property line.

They started digging the day Dave and I left for San Francisco. This was on our way to the airport.

KL was both excited and nervous of the big tractor.

All the kids got to come down and see it after the hole was finished.

1 comment:

Brad and Caroline Ray said...

Cheryl! I am so sorry I am blog stalking you! I do not want you to move, ever!!! I am really excited for you though. I can't wait to see the house progress so I will be blog stalking you more!