Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Emma

We were lucky enough to get our darling friend Emma come and visit us a couple of weeks ago. We just love Emma and her whole family. I have believed for some time that getting to know their family wasn't a chance occurance. They were brought into my life by divine guidance . I met them when I was living in WI just after my freshman year of college when I was nannying for my aunt who was fighting cancer. Emma was the same age as my cousin at the time (3 years old) and so I would take my cousin over to play, or go to the park, etc. Her mom Tracey and I were instant friends. As Tracey puts it, "We met one summer and fell in love." Too true. Anyway, Emma just graduated from High School and she was able to come and spend a weekend here before heading off to college.

Here she is holding A:


We went to go and get pedicures one day. Here she is getting pampered.


We often refer to Emma as KL's BFF. KL is happy to go along with that, even if it doesn't look like it here. She was just sad she had to say goodbye to her bff. This is just before I took her back to the airport.

At the airport just before going through security. So sad.

Thanks again for coming, Emma! We miss you! Come back soon!

No comments: