Friday, June 18, 2010

Blessing Day

A got blessed this month. She looked beautiful (I may be biased, but that's ok). It was a great day. We were so thankful to have Dave's mom here with us. While I didn't get a picture (and I'm now mad that I didn't) she got to have 3 of her 4 living grandmothers there when she was blessed. That is pretty amazing! Dave gave her a beautiful blessing that got me quite emotional and I just can't say enough how thankful that I am for him and for my kids.

Here is my doll before church
KL and A
I found this little metal angel and so I had to get it to make her headband
because of course her names means angel!

My sister made me and the baby matching bracelets.
Here we are modeling them.

Me with my Angel

All the kids with Grandma Shirley
D, KL, Grandma, A, B, CK, L

My grandparents:
Grandpa Pug, Baby A, Grandma June
Lots of Junes!! June is a popular name in my family. This is because of my grandma. She is an amazing person who has been a remarkable influence in my life. Of course, my Grandma Lorraine is extremely special too and if I could have, I would have made this baby's name about a mile long adding all the wonderful woman in my family who have had an influence on me. As it is, we could only chose 1 extra name for her. June is what it was. Here are all the "June's" that were present when she was blessed.
Mary June, A. June, Grandma June, Evelynne June

No comments: