Wednesday, July 1, 2009

B's DC Trip

Back in April, B got to fly out to DC with my sister and brother-in-law who were going there on business. B was met at the airport by Grandpa Allan and to spend the weekend playing with Grandpa and seeing his other cousins and aunts and uncles out there. I had given him a small disposable camera for the trip so he could take pictures. The concept was some what lost on him. My father in law found the camera in the garbage when they went to leave. When he asked B about it, he said, "it's all done now." He didn't understand you have to take camera to get developed. Once he understood, he agreed to bring the camera home to me, but the he forgot it in the car. When I finally got it (I brought it home with us after Dave's court case), I went and had it developed but I was barely able to pick out Grandpa's elbows in one of the pictures. Needless to say, I didn't feel the need to post any of them. However, this last week, my father in law sent me the pictures he took and they were much more informative of the trip, so here they are.

Here he is at the DC temple.
At Aunt Stephanie's and Uncle Brian's house (not pictured) with Brennan (barely visible laying on the couch), Aunt Ali, Gable and Uncle Kalihi
B, Gable, Uncle Kalihi
At an air museum in Virgina.

No comments: