Saturday, July 4, 2009

KL's 2 yr Old Pictures

Last week, I took KL to get her 2 year birthday pictures taken. Here are the proofs.






I also decided to do all the girls while we were at it. I had matching dresses for CK and L which coordinated with KL's dress. Unfortunately, we looked everywhere and couldn't find CK's. I was less than pleased because she wears it all the time and loves it, but naturally the one time I needed it, it was no where to be found. I mean no where! I checked my sister's house and my parents house thinking maybe she lost it in the dress up clothes, or when she had gone to go swimming, but nothing. I finally had to settle with using one of my shirts and pinning it to try and look like a dress that matched the other girls. Of course, I found her dress a few days later. It was behind the couch in my front room.



2 comments:

Sally said...

I thought she couldn't top her hospital picture, but she did. She's still the prettiest baby I've ever seen, and that includes all of mine. I think L might be my favorite of your kids. She makes me want to hug her whenever I see a picture of her. And giggle, too.

Erin A said...

Those are darling, and the smiles are so cute and real!