Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a busy and a fun Memorial Day weekend so I will now try and spend the next few days reporting on that! I will start by saying one of the funnest parts was my little sister and her family came down from Denver. They brought with them some friends. Peyton Hillis, who plays with Spence, and his fiance, Hannah. My boys were so excited to hear that he was coming. They have loved watching him almost as much as they have loved watching Spencer play.

I was able to convince my little sister to let me watch her little boy (Gunnar) one day (not an easy task with her). He was so much fun to have around and everyone loved playing with him. In the late afternoon, I had to run to the store to pick something up real quick (don't worry, Dave was home and he was having as much fun playing with the baby as anyone else). When I got home, I saw this:

That evening, we got to go to a BBQ at Spencer's parent's house, but before everyone came over, Spencer and Peyton invited all the boys over to play football. What fun! How many kids get to play football with not 1, but 2 NFL players!?!?! They had so much fun!

B and D were both on Spencer's team. D is 2nd from the right and B 4th from the right (as he wipes the sweat off his face with his shirt).
Peyton is the big guy on the left and Spence in motion on the Right.
It really was fun to watch. They were great with the boys, and really competetive with each other. I know it won't be something my boys forget anytime soon!

While the boys were having the time of their lives, so was KL!

Just because I'm weird... This is Becca... those of you who are big "cutest blogs on the block " people. Becca is one of the 2 founders of that. Of course, I don't actually have a "cutest blog on the block" template, but still... I have used them quite a bit. Anyway, she is a good friend of my sister's and so I had to ad this. :)

2 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Oh my gosh, that picture of little miss L and Annie's chubby chunk of goodness is just too much. I LOVE that he is wearing overalls with no shirt and you can see those delightful rolls and that baby soft skin. I know I probably just crossed that line into uncomfortably stalkerish, but I can't handle how cute that picture is!

Oh, and that really is so cool your boys can say they've played with 2 NFL players!

Larsens said...

i do love that pic of gun man and L. fun to be around the family, although i would have liked to spend more time with everyone... better luck next time.
kl has the CUTEST CHUNKIEST legs... i could stare at her all day long. love that little woman.