Monday, June 8, 2009

Haircuts

Recently, CK got mad at L and so decided to cut her own hair as a way of "sticking it to her." I still haven't figured out this logic, but then again, 4 year old's don't always have the soundest logic. After I cut hers, I finally gave into L who has been begging me for sometime to cut hers and give her bangs. Here are the final results:

CK

L (before)

L (after)
together
They are both really happy with their new "do's" but I'm already missing how much easier it is to just throw their hair back in a ponytail, than to dry and curl it. Oh well!

5 comments:

Larsens said...

they look so cute! but they also looked cute with their long shiny, silky black hair. good thing about hair is that it grows! but i love their new looks.

Abby Annis said...

So cute! I cut my girls hair short last fall and have since declared that it won't be happening again until they can fix their own hair. I'm totally with you on the ponytails. So much easier when you're running behind.

Sally said...

How do you know how to cut hair?! I want to know how to do this! I have to haul all three in to a salon and try to get all of their appts at the same time so they aren't destroying the place, and then run from stylist to stylist trying to explain what we want for each one. It makes me tired to think about. Hence their hair is too long, and they look like orphans.
Your L's countenance reminds me of my Anna's. Is she impish and hilarious, but not so great at following directions or paying attention? :)

Some Kind of Crazy said...

You are a woman of many talents! They look darling as usual! I cut my boy's hair once...never to happen again!

Andrea W. said...

I LOVE short hair on little girls, they look darling!