Friday, June 5, 2009

KL's Birthday

My sweet little baby has been 2 for over a week now. Hard to imagine. Times goes so fast it's scary. I wish I could freeze all my kids right where they are, but since I can't, I'll commemorate it with something of a picture montage.

Here she is bright and early before church in her new little birthday dress.
We had dinner that night at my parents house (as is typical for Sundays). CK insisted on bringing the little camp chair for her to sit on when it was time to open presents. Here she is, but she had found this little baby that she was being so cute with. This picture was taken just as she was getting ready to give the baby a kiss.


Opening her favorite present... bubbles. It's just too easy when they are this age!

D holding her up in front of her cake.

Blowing out the candles.

It was also my cousin Shannon's birthday! Here she is with her cake.

1 comment:

Some Kind of Crazy said...

She is such a little doll! I sometimes wish that I could freeze time too for my little 2 year old, but then I spend an hour cleaning up lotion, vaseline, and toothpaste that he fingerpainted all over the bathroom and I'm not so sure.