Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Growing So Fast

I can't believe how fast my little baby is getting. She is also getting to be not so little. I definitely think that she has gotten bigger faster than any of the other kids. When I took her in for her 2 mo. appt., she was 77 percentile for head circumfrence, 88 percentile for weight, and 99 for length. Still, she is such a sweet little angel who is just so appropriately named!

Since I never managed to get birth announcements, I never displayed these beautiful pictures that my friend took of my sweetie. Here she is at 3 weeks old:
Was she really that small!?!?!


Now, for 3 months old. I took her with the rest of the kids to get her pictures taken. Here she is in her blessing dress (I was actually quite worried that she wouldn't be able to fit into the dress anymore!) I found a little "angel" charm so I had to use it for her head band. (Just by way of reminder, her name means angel).
Seriously! Look at that chin! It's nothing compared to her thighs.

My sister made me and the baby matching bracelets for the blessing.
We all just adore this baby. None of us can imagine life without her. When I was pregnant, the boys really thought they wanted a brother. Now, they will both admit that they wouldn't trade this little girl for anything in the world!

No comments: