Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bottles

While A is such a perfect baby in so many ways, the one thing she hasn't been great about is taking a bottle. Unlike the rest of my kids, she really hasn't needed a pacifier (she just doesn't cry), so I never gave her one. Well, before long, she couldn't take one...she would just sort of chew and gag on it. Since she couldn't figure out the the pacifier, she also couldn't figure out the bottle. Oh well. She can't be 100% perfect, right?

Well, over the last week or so, she has been chewing/sucking on her thumb more and more. I decided to see what would happen if I gave her a pacifier again. What do you know? She took it like she had always used it. I thought maybe we could try the bottle again, and sure enough! No problem. Here she is with B being fed by someone other than me for the first time. B was very proud of himself and has asked several more times if he can feed her. She really is an adored little baby!
8/3/10

2 comments:

Name Without End said...

She has gotten soooo big.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I want to hold her so bad! Cheryl...why don't you and Jill come over here!!!!