Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just Some Fun With The Kids

The kids were playing with the camera the other day and these are the picture I found:

KL
Lovely "Morning Mom" and cute little A

Daddy making A laugh



One last thing... It isn't very often that I hear my kids being loud and I'm not having to go in and referee. I was in my bathroom on Sunday getting ready for church. I heard a lot of commotion and so I braced myself for the inevitible crying/screaming/tattling. It never came. After a few minutes, I realized the kids were laughing! What!?!? I went in to see what was going on, and sure enough, they were all playing together and having so much fun. I walked past them to get the camera and they were so involved in their game that they didn't even notice me. It was fun for me to watch.

No comments: