Friday, February 13, 2009

Field Trip

Last week, CK went on a little field trip for preschool... and let me tell you! This is my kind of Field Trip!!!! They were studying the letter "O" for the week, so they went down to Krispy Kreme Donuts and watched now they make doughnuts. Unfortunately, B had a dentist appointment that morning, so I by the time I got there, they had already finished the tour of the back. Of course, on the bright side, I got there just in time to eat! Yea!

Here she is with her cool hat
Here she is with the girls in her class
(of course, the boys were at a different table).
Here is KL. She had a great time too!

2 comments:

Some Kind of Crazy said...

Darling! We just went there today for my daughter. We found out on your birthday you get a free dozen!

mommy k said...

i am there on my birthday!!!!