Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Amazing Disappearing Tooth!

B is really bad about wiggling his loose teeth. It makes me crazy. His 2 front teeth have been loose for MONTHS!!! I was so happy when a week or 2 ago, he hit his head at school, and knocked one of his teeth loose (don't worry, he wasn't hurt). I tried to bribe him to get the other one out, telling him I would match whatever the toothfairy brought if he got it out by a certain time. He didn't even try.

Needless to say, it is an interesting look to see someone missing 1 front tooth and the other so loose it is crooked. It was starting to get to me and I decided to take matters into my own hands. Friday night, he went to bed like always.... nothing amiss. But, Saturday morning, I was in my room, when he comes running up the stairs yelling, "What the heck?!?! Look!!! Look!!! I just put my hand under my pillow and I found this!! [holding up an envelope and $1] And Look Mom!!!" It was miraculous! His tooth was gone! I am thinking the Tooth Fairy may have hit on something big!! He has two other loose teeth. She may have to seize those as well.

No comments: