Monday, February 23, 2009

Busy Little Girl

Little baby has been quite busy. She has figured out how to push kitchen chairs around to where she wants... or should I say where the candy is kept--or was kept. It is a cupboard next to the microwave. I once walked in and found her there after having eaten (not chewed) a whole pack of trident... wrapper and all.

Yesterday, my neighbor brought me this delicious cinnamon/sweet bread with cream cheese frosting (which wasn't made with eggs or milk. It used some sort of soy product, so it is good for food storage, and it was definitely good for the tummy!). I had it sitting on the stove. This morning, I was downstairs cleaning the bathroom. She was with me most of the time, but I let her wander off just before I finished. When I came upstairs, this is what I found: (yes, that is what is left of our delicious bread)

Here she is trying to get a sippy cup.

3 comments:

Abby Annis said...

Ah, I remember those days. My kids always did bizarre things like conspiring together to stab all of my onions with screwdrivers and slathering themselves head-to-toe with vaseline when I was out of the room. Fun times!

It's a good thing they're so cute at this age.

Did you get my email? I'm not sure if the email address I have for you is current.

Erin A said...

Woman, I am right there with you!

I have finally put locks on the pantry and game closet doors after vacuuming up lots and lots of rice and sorting through hundreds of cards.

We have our candy close to the microwave too and it has been pilfered by little hands more than once!

Andrea W. said...

Okay that picture of her on the counter downing the treats is FANTASTIC! I'm not sure they get much cuter than her. What a fun age.