Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Dentist

Yesterday, the kids had their dental check ups. I know most kids may not look forward to this, but not my kids!!! They love when they get to go there, and I'll show you why!

First, we have CK, who, by the way, is wearing her tshirt the dentist gave her. When they are done with their cleanings, or whatever procedure they are getting done, they get little tokens to use in the "candy" machines--only there isn't candy in there, there are little toys. Anyway, if you wear your tshirt to your appointment, you get an extra token to spend. But, I digress. Here is CK who is sitting in the "movie theater" portion of the waiting room.
Here is KL who is just playing with one of the other toys they have out. It is a little thing with animals and sand that you use magnetic tools to drag the boats around. (She is looking a little ragged because she had been sick for a couple of days and had to get woken up from her nap.)
Here is L playing on a touch screen computer.

KL licking another toy. Don't worry, once I realized she was actually licking it, I put the camera down and got her to stop.
The "Arcade." This is just outside the movie screening room and they have a few different video games out that the boys just love.

Now then, who wouldn't love going to the dentist if this is what you associated it with? I even like it. I mean, we can sit there for 2 hours and never once do I have to listen to my kids complain about wanting to go home or try and keep them out of things they aren't suppose to be in. For those of you who have "dentist issues" I recommend checking our dentist! It is a holiday for us!

No comments: