Friday, January 16, 2009

Fiddler On The Roof

My nephew, Scottie was in the town's production of Fiddler On The Roof. He has been going to practices 2 hours a night, 3 nights a week for the last 2 months. He has really worked hard. Last night was opening night so we got to go and see him. Let me tell you, he was great. He was a villager. We were all really proud of how cute he looked up there! I took B and D with me. L was suppose to come too, but unfortunately, she has been sick the last couple of days, so she had to stay home. She was really quite heart broken. Luckily My sister and brother in law will be going again and she will be able to go with them.

Here we are in our seats.

After the play with our little star.Back row: Scott, Vasa, Katy, Roman (my little bros and sis)
Front row: Zach, Anna, Josh, Scottie, Sam, D

Scottie's Grandma Brown flew down from Utah to go see him. I th0ught that was so sweet! Here she is with him.

Scott, Scottie, Jill

No comments: