Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Where Do They Get These Things?!?!?

This morning, KL brought me a little bit of the peel from her orange and told me to throw it away. I was at the computer and busy working on our taxes, so I told her to go and do it. The next thing I knew, she had her mouth wide open and was lightly clamping down on my arm, while telling me that if I didn't go and throw it away, she would bite me. I finally told her that if she bit me, I would spank her and that wouldn't feel so good. She was very outraged by this and turned to go run to her room. She stopped to turn around and yell one last thing to me. "Mommy, You'w wuinin my yife!!!" (you're ruining my life.) Oh, how it starts young! (admittedly, I probably should have really reprimanded her, but it was all I could do to not just bust up laughing!)

4 comments:

bethiepoos said...

hahahhahahhhhaaaa!! what a girl!! and........ brody said to me this afternoon... "mummy you can't be mean to me today cos I'm sick!"

Lynnae said...

hahahah! wait until you really have to reprimand her...it only gets better...lol

Name Without End said...

There's that devil side showing through. Miss her and the rest of you as well.

The Curtis Family said...

Ah, the blessings of having older sisters :) Because I'm sure that sweet little angel would NEVER have come up with that on her own.