Monday, February 7, 2011

Look, Ma! No Tooth! (Part 2)

I'm happy to report that CK finally lost her second tooth. Thankfully, this time it was far less traumatic then when her first tooth was lost. This time, I was doing her hair talking about how she was nervous about going to the dentist in case he wanted to take her tooth out. I told her to show me her tooth. Sure enough, it was just gone! She didn't believe me at first, but she finally stuck her finger in her mouth and noticed it was gone. At hearing this, L ran downstairs and found a nice envelope under her pillow from the Tooth Fairy. What a pleasant surprise! She went to bed with a tooth still securely in her mouth, and woke up with not tooth, but a dollar! This is truly the way to go! She has absolutely no recollection of how it came out. She's not complaining though!


1 comment:

mommy k said...

sneeky, naughty cheryl!